wikliba.net Forum Index wikliba.net
When the world was a thread...
www.expedition.wikliba.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seattle 01
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    wikliba.net Forum Index -> Rooms 4 and 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Expedition Contributions

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Seattle 01 Reply with quote

CC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: picture Reply with quote

Wow, i love this picture. I really think that Stefan Budian has talent. I don't just like this picture because I'm in it, but that certainly makes it a lot more interesting for me to look at myself. I hope that this picture will inspire people to look at it and think "what is that person doing in the picture?" I love Stefan's work, it has its own unique talent of brush strokes in every line.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow this is soo good. i am cora's friend, mary. this is so cool and the painting has really cool colors! i know exacly where this is in Coras house so its cool to see it in a painting!
DEE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: WOWWW Reply with quote

THIS IS SO COOL! IVE BEEN THERE! YAY! I LIKE THIS PAINTING! ITS COOL! WOO HOO! im sick. fevers are stupid.
nikuadusk

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Table Lamp Reply with quote

In the diffused light of the table lamp she snuggled deeper into her grandmother’s old armchair. Stared at the black screen of her notebook. It had long ago turned itself off. Meanwhile night had fallen outside. A few hours ago, dusk had crept up on her, the shadows in the room growing deeper until darkness had swallowed everything but the little lighted circle of the bright yellow, green and red lamp. That lamp her grandmother had loved more than anything else in this somber room. Granny had used to smile when someone asked her about the lamp and had usually answered ‘Ah, that lamp…you know, I guess I just keep it because it lends kind of a cheerful atmosphere to this room.’ She took a quick glance through the room. The maroon sofa, the worn armchairs, the pictures. Everything seemed comfortable, but somber. And then the bright lamp. Granny had been right – like usual.
She sighed… and wriggled uneasily in the chair. Since she’d begun thinking about her granny she had started to feel like an intruder here in this house that her grandmother had spent all her life in. Again she stared at the black and empty screen of her notebook, trying to ignore the uneasiness. But she couldn’t concentrate. Here thoughts stole back to her granny… and to the house. This room. There is absolutely no reason to feel like an intruder, she told herself. I have spent so much time here. I’ve been coming to this house for ages. The best moments of my life I spent here. I belong here. But without her granny’s presence the house felt strange. Not empty, like her parents’ house seemed ever since they had been gone. No… the atmosphere seemed different here… somehow charged. She had felt it all day; but now in the dark it had become almost oppressing. Night pressed against the windows and in the shadows memories were moving. Only the lighted circle of the lamp kept these things from her. Kept her save.
She considered pushing the armchair closer to the lighted lamp. No, silly, she chided herself for her childish fears. You stay right were you are. There is nothing in this room except for a few old pieces of furniture. Nothing more. Anyways, why was she afraid of the dark? She had never been afraid of the dark. Never, not even as a child. To go into the cellar and get some of the apples that used to be stored in the corner behind the stairs? No problem. Not for her. Spiders and woodlice scurrying over the damp floor? So what? She was the one to catch them and keep them in glasses. Tonight, the thought of leaving her lighted refuge gave her the creeps. Not to mention opening that door and stepping into the musty darkness of the old earthen cellar downstairs. But then she had to laugh at herself. Cowering into the old armchair shaking at the thought of going downstairs. Silly, silly you… oh, it’s all darkness and shadows down there… right, and there is the light switch right next to the door that will ban the shadows and reveal the room to be what it really is: an old cellar. There would be shelves with rows upon rows of jars full of jelly, fruits and other stuff that no one had bothered to clean out. Just like no one had touched anything else in the house. Because she had not wanted them to do so. Oh, those jars full of fruits. She closed her eyes and remembered the times her grandmother had prepared a special treat for her: cherries and cream. A smile lit up on her face as she basked in the happy memories of days that have passed.
Until a year ago, she had thought about this place as a safe haven where she could return to whenever something in her life had gone wrong. And there had been countless situations that made her retreat to her grandmother’s place. A few days of being pampered by granny and she could be sure to be able to face the world and her problems again. Over and over again it had worked. Not so tonight. She sighed. It was the first time that she had come here ever since her granny was gone. She had desperately needed the retreat. Otherwise she wouldn’t have come. But now, it seemed like this hadn’t been one of her best ideas. She turned back to her notebook. Tried to distract herself from her thoughts. It was her grandmother’s house and it felt different because she hadn’t been here for ages, nothing more to it. And now, she really needed to get some work done. She had also come here to finish this piece. The deadline was close already. Well, she had thought she might be able to concentrate better in this place she felt more at home in than at her small apartment in town.
She turned in the armchair to allow more light to fall on the screen. Back to work. She began typing furiously, avoiding every glance into the room. A quarter of an hour later, she stopped abruptly. Glanced quickly through the room. Tried to penetrate the shadows. The feeling of uneasiness crept up again. She began to hum to herself. Smiled at her doing so. Maybe all of this came from her missing her grandmother’s warmth so much. Her granny’s presence, that had calmed her, put things into the right perspective again. Without her the house felt like any other house. But no. This was different. There was something. Something she hadn’t ever felt before. Neither in this house while her grandmother still lived nor in any other house she had stayed at before. Another small smile. Her mother would have said that the houses energy was different. And advised her to bring in some Feng Shui crystal or a small fountain to cleanse the atmosphere. Yeah, right… just the thought of having a fountain with crystals somewhere in a corner of this stuffy old room made her laugh. It would be so out of place. If her mom had suggested that to her granny, she would have snorted, said ‘If you say so’; then she would have turned and murmured ‘She is starting to be off the hook majorly. Cleanse the atmosphere with crystals, ha! I have lived here all my life and I’ve never felt the urge to cleanse the atmosphere.’
Smiling to herself she decided to stop pretending to work and go to bed. She got up, felt her way to the door and the light switch. Turned on the ceiling lamp. In sharp contrasts, the furniture stood out in the glaring light. See, she reminded herself, there is absolutely nothing in this room. She watched the colorful table lamp for a while before switching it off. In the brightly illuminated room its now feeble light didn’t seem that special anymore. Still, she left the ceiling light burning and went upstairs to the small guestroom that she had always occupied when staying with her grandmother.
The old iron post bed, the countless quilts, her baby pictures on the wall and the selection of her favorite books on the shelves helped her to relax. She took an old Dumas novel from the shelf and sitting on the bed she read the first pages, which she knew so well, she could recite them by heart. While following the plot, she slowly dozed off.
She awoke on the bed, lying curled up with her clothes still on, the light burning and the book pressed to her heart. Outside, then sun was shining in a brilliant blue sky.
The light in the living room was still turned on and she felt slightly ridiculous when recalling her behavior the night before. She stepped inside the room. Took a surveying glance at the old furniture. The armchairs, the sofa, the pictures, the table with the little lamp on top. That lamp that – in bright daylight - looked like nothing but some ugly old tiffany lamp that wouldn’t interest the cheapest antiques dealer. The huge window let in a flood of daylight which made the little tears, rents and stains of the fabric of the chairs stand out even more. And of course, the dust that covered everything. A few tentative steps later, she leaned her forehead against the cool window pane and looked outside. Everything familiar, too. The place hadn’t changed in the past year since she hadn’t been here. The brightly colored houses gave the place a cheerful air… but she also noticed that most of the windows were dark and empty. Her car, which she had left parking at the base of the little hill the house stood upon, was the only one around. The lawns were lush and green since there were no more children playing on them. Everything was so quiet. So peaceful. And lonely. A still-life. She remained at the window without moving. Staring at the empty houses that at least partially been filled with life when she was here the last time. But now, they were all gone. Moved to other places, other towns. Tears welled up in her eyes and started trickling down her cheek. You’re so sentimental she rebuked herself. There are far more urgent problems in your life that need attention than a few empty houses in a small village in the middle of nowhere. Isn’t that exactly why you came here for? To be alone, to think things through, to get your life back on track? More tears filler her eyes, blurred her vision. The landscape outside dissolved into colorful dots. But how was she supposed to work things out without the reassuring presence of her granny… who had been the one to set everything right with a few words, who had asked the right questions? She needed her. Needed her so much. Sobbing she leaned against the window. She just couldn’t accept the fact that her grandmother was gone. Dead for almost a year now. Never again her throaty voice over the phone. Never again her big hugs. No more cherries at the exactly the right moment. No more late night talks in these armchairs right behind her. She pressed her palms against her eyes to stop the crying and sobbing.
When she took her hands away and opened her eyes again, the dots still danced before her eyes. The whole outside world, the real world had gone. Only dots of color remained. And then she saw it. Among all the dark green spots that made up the front lawn a bright red dot mingled. She blinked the tears away, trying to focus her vision. Fixed the lawn with her gaze. Nothing. Just…well, lawn, the car, houses… nothing else. The same things that had been there before. Shaking the head, she turned from the window. Time to unpack the notebook and get some stuff done. But the second she turned away, she noticed t again. Right there in the corner of her eye. Bright red and… hopping. In an instant, she was back at the window pressing her nose to the pane. Something had moved outside. For minutes, she stood transfixed and stared without blinking. Girl, you are starting to imagine things! Yesterday you saw things creeping in the shadows and today it’s a bright red thingy on the lawn. Red. Of all colors. Red. Not brown, or black, or white. Like a rabbit would be. Or a cat. No, it’s gotta be red… and hopping. And it’s not like you got an excuse like yesterday. People see things in the shadows all the time. But you, you have to see a bright red hopping thing in full daylight. Maybe it’s time to call in a shrink. Just in case. Before you start seeing yellow elephants and blue cows. She retreated to the kitchen.
The kitchen was the last room that had remained like it had been once. Like her granny would come through the door any minute. And she could definitely use some cherries with cream right now. The longer she thought about what had just happened the more confused she got. I have been seeing things. Hopping things on the lawn outside. It just freaked her out. Definitely time to pack things up and get back into town. To civilization. She should have known that it was no use coming here. Not since her granny had died. She should have known that she’d get all depressed sitting around in an empty house. Not just in an empty house, in an empty village for Christ’s sake! How could she ever have thought that it would help her to straighten things out? She didn’t get better here… no, she sat in a puddle of light in a dark room seeing things… imagining movements in the shadows… and to top everything off, she started to hallucinate in bright daylight.
Decidedly she pushed back her chair. Time to leave. Time to pack her bag, the keys, the notebook and get into the car to drive back into her somewhat chaotic life. Time to stop hanging around and wallowing in self-pity. Time to get away from creeping shadows and hopping red things. Time to get things done.
And she didn’t even notice that she felt like after a good pep talk with her grandmother.

by Stephanie
nikuadusk

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Table Lamp Reply with quote

In the diffused light of the table lamp she snuggled deeper into her grandmother’s old armchair. Stared at the black screen of her notebook. It had long ago turned itself off. Meanwhile night had fallen outside. A few hours ago, dusk had crept up on her, the shadows in the room growing deeper until darkness had swallowed everything but the little lighted circle of the bright yellow, green and red lamp. That lamp her grandmother had loved more than anything else in this somber room. Granny had used to smile when someone asked her about the lamp and had usually answered ‘Ah, that lamp…you know, I guess I just keep it because it lends kind of a cheerful atmosphere to this room.’ She took a quick glance through the room. The maroon sofa, the worn armchairs, the pictures. Everything seemed comfortable, but somber. And then the bright lamp. Granny had been right – like usual.
She sighed… and wriggled uneasily in the chair. Since she’d begun thinking about her granny she had started to feel like an intruder here in this house that her grandmother had spent all her life in. Again she stared at the black and empty screen of her notebook, trying to ignore the uneasiness. But she couldn’t concentrate. Here thoughts stole back to her granny… and to the house. This room. There is absolutely no reason to feel like an intruder, she told herself. I have spent so much time here. I’ve been coming to this house for ages. The best moments of my life I spent here. I belong here. But without her granny’s presence the house felt strange. Not empty, like her parents’ house seemed ever since they had been gone. No… the atmosphere seemed different here… somehow charged. She had felt it all day; but now in the dark it had become almost oppressing. Night pressed against the windows and in the shadows memories were moving. Only the lighted circle of the lamp kept these things from her. Kept her save.
She considered pushing the armchair closer to the lighted lamp. No, silly, she chided herself for her childish fears. You stay right were you are. There is nothing in this room except for a few old pieces of furniture. Nothing more. Anyways, why was she afraid of the dark? She had never been afraid of the dark. Never, not even as a child. To go into the cellar and get some of the apples that used to be stored in the corner behind the stairs? No problem. Not for her. Spiders and woodlice scurrying over the damp floor? So what? She was the one to catch them and keep them in glasses. Tonight, the thought of leaving her lighted refuge gave her the creeps. Not to mention opening that door and stepping into the musty darkness of the old earthen cellar downstairs. But then she had to laugh at herself. Cowering into the old armchair shaking at the thought of going downstairs. Silly, silly you… oh, it’s all darkness and shadows down there… right, and there is the light switch right next to the door that will ban the shadows and reveal the room to be what it really is: an old cellar. There would be shelves with rows upon rows of jars full of jelly, fruits and other stuff that no one had bothered to clean out. Just like no one had touched anything else in the house. Because she had not wanted them to do so. Oh, those jars full of fruits. She closed her eyes and remembered the times her grandmother had prepared a special treat for her: cherries and cream. A smile lit up on her face as she basked in the happy memories of days that have passed.
Until a year ago, she had thought about this place as a safe haven where she could return to whenever something in her life had gone wrong. And there had been countless situations that made her retreat to her grandmother’s place. A few days of being pampered by granny and she could be sure to be able to face the world and her problems again. Over and over again it had worked. Not so tonight. She sighed. It was the first time that she had come here ever since her granny was gone. She had desperately needed the retreat. Otherwise she wouldn’t have come. But now, it seemed like this hadn’t been one of her best ideas. She turned back to her notebook. Tried to distract herself from her thoughts. It was her grandmother’s house and it felt different because she hadn’t been here for ages, nothing more to it. And now, she really needed to get some work done. She had also come here to finish this piece. The deadline was close already. Well, she had thought she might be able to concentrate better in this place she felt more at home in than at her small apartment in town.
She turned in the armchair to allow more light to fall on the screen. Back to work. She began typing furiously, avoiding every glance into the room. A quarter of an hour later, she stopped abruptly. Glanced quickly through the room. Tried to penetrate the shadows. The feeling of uneasiness crept up again. She began to hum to herself. Smiled at her doing so. Maybe all of this came from her missing her grandmother’s warmth so much. Her granny’s presence, that had calmed her, put things into the right perspective again. Without her the house felt like any other house. But no. This was different. There was something. Something she hadn’t ever felt before. Neither in this house while her grandmother still lived nor in any other house she had stayed at before. Another small smile. Her mother would have said that the houses energy was different. And advised her to bring in some Feng Shui crystal or a small fountain to cleanse the atmosphere. Yeah, right… just the thought of having a fountain with crystals somewhere in a corner of this stuffy old room made her laugh. It would be so out of place. If her mom had suggested that to her granny, she would have snorted, said ‘If you say so’; then she would have turned and murmured ‘She is starting to be off the hook majorly. Cleanse the atmosphere with crystals, ha! I have lived here all my life and I’ve never felt the urge to cleanse the atmosphere.’
Smiling to herself she decided to stop pretending to work and go to bed. She got up, felt her way to the door and the light switch. Turned on the ceiling lamp. In sharp contrasts, the furniture stood out in the glaring light. See, she reminded herself, there is absolutely nothing in this room. She watched the colorful table lamp for a while before switching it off. In the brightly illuminated room its now feeble light didn’t seem that special anymore. Still, she left the ceiling light burning and went upstairs to the small guestroom that she had always occupied when staying with her grandmother.
The old iron post bed, the countless quilts, her baby pictures on the wall and the selection of her favorite books on the shelves helped her to relax. She took an old Dumas novel from the shelf and sitting on the bed she read the first pages, which she knew so well, she could recite them by heart. While following the plot, she slowly dozed off.
She awoke on the bed, lying curled up with her clothes still on, the light burning and the book pressed to her heart. Outside, then sun was shining in a brilliant blue sky.
The light in the living room was still turned on and she felt slightly ridiculous when recalling her behavior the night before. She stepped inside the room. Took a surveying glance at the old furniture. The armchairs, the sofa, the pictures, the table with the little lamp on top. That lamp that – in bright daylight - looked like nothing but some ugly old tiffany lamp that wouldn’t interest the cheapest antiques dealer. The huge window let in a flood of daylight which made the little tears, rents and stains of the fabric of the chairs stand out even more. And of course, the dust that covered everything. A few tentative steps later, she leaned her forehead against the cool window pane and looked outside. Everything familiar, too. The place hadn’t changed in the past year since she hadn’t been here. The brightly colored houses gave the place a cheerful air… but she also noticed that most of the windows were dark and empty. Her car, which she had left parking at the base of the little hill the house stood upon, was the only one around. The lawns were lush and green since there were no more children playing on them. Everything was so quiet. So peaceful. And lonely. A still-life. She remained at the window without moving. Staring at the empty houses that at least partially been filled with life when she was here the last time. But now, they were all gone. Moved to other places, other towns. Tears welled up in her eyes and started trickling down her cheek. You’re so sentimental she rebuked herself. There are far more urgent problems in your life that need attention than a few empty houses in a small village in the middle of nowhere. Isn’t that exactly why you came here for? To be alone, to think things through, to get your life back on track? More tears filler her eyes, blurred her vision. The landscape outside dissolved into colorful dots. But how was she supposed to work things out without the reassuring presence of her granny… who had been the one to set everything right with a few words, who had asked the right questions? She needed her. Needed her so much. Sobbing she leaned against the window. She just couldn’t accept the fact that her grandmother was gone. Dead for almost a year now. Never again her throaty voice over the phone. Never again her big hugs. No more cherries at the exactly the right moment. No more late night talks in these armchairs right behind her. She pressed her palms against her eyes to stop the crying and sobbing.
When she took her hands away and opened her eyes again, the dots still danced before her eyes. The whole outside world, the real world had gone. Only dots of color remained. And then she saw it. Among all the dark green spots that made up the front lawn a bright red dot mingled. She blinked the tears away, trying to focus her vision. Fixed the lawn with her gaze. Nothing. Just…well, lawn, the car, houses… nothing else. The same things that had been there before. Shaking the head, she turned from the window. Time to unpack the notebook and get some stuff done. But the second she turned away, she noticed t again. Right there in the corner of her eye. Bright red and… hopping. In an instant, she was back at the window pressing her nose to the pane. Something had moved outside. For minutes, she stood transfixed and stared without blinking. Girl, you are starting to imagine things! Yesterday you saw things creeping in the shadows and today it’s a bright red thingy on the lawn. Red. Of all colors. Red. Not brown, or black, or white. Like a rabbit would be. Or a cat. No, it’s gotta be red… and hopping. And it’s not like you got an excuse like yesterday. People see things in the shadows all the time. But you, you have to see a bright red hopping thing in full daylight. Maybe it’s time to call in a shrink. Just in case. Before you start seeing yellow elephants and blue cows. She retreated to the kitchen.
The kitchen was the last room that had remained like it had been once. Like her granny would come through the door any minute. And she could definitely use some cherries with cream right now. The longer she thought about what had just happened the more confused she got. I have been seeing things. Hopping things on the lawn outside. It just freaked her out. Definitely time to pack things up and get back into town. To civilization. She should have known that it was no use coming here. Not since her granny had died. She should have known that she’d get all depressed sitting around in an empty house. Not just in an empty house, in an empty village for Christ’s sake! How could she ever have thought that it would help her to straighten things out? She didn’t get better here… no, she sat in a puddle of light in a dark room seeing things… imagining movements in the shadows… and to top everything off, she started to hallucinate in bright daylight.
Decidedly she pushed back her chair. Time to leave. Time to pack her bag, the keys, the notebook and get into the car to drive back into her somewhat chaotic life. Time to stop hanging around and wallowing in self-pity. Time to get away from creeping shadows and hopping red things. Time to get things done.
And she didn’t even notice that she felt like after a good pep talk with her grandmother.

by Stephanie
Miriam Kuroszczyk

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seattle 1

Sushi

Fishball: “Ah, Hunk! UR so – “
Ricardo: “Say it! Scream it!
Quick!
Fishball: “UR the best. Tall. Big. Huge. Great.”
Ricardo: “…..”
Fishball: “Now watch. My skirt’s pulling back like ebb. In the flow of UR breath. A storm’s
coming up.”
Ricardo: “Like that. More!”
Fishball: “My legs R rocks. Firm. Strong. Natural.
Explore it, Captain. The blue grotto. The hidden treasure’s waiting. For you.”
Ricardo: “I’m coming - Conquer - …………..”

Fishball: “While the morningred’s spreading across the sky, the sea is still.”
Ricardo: “?”

- If you don’t wanna end up like Fishball, better start your studies –
For further information, please log on to www.washington.edu
dani darko

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Carrie explains the world Reply with quote

Carrie Bradshaw and the City
Her career now’s pretty shitty
She knew the world
She knew the Sex
And its nex-us
Is burled and furled
Like her curled pubic hair
That has become the layer
Of our emotional life, I dare
Say

The laptop on her lap
Her keyboard goes snap, snap
Like in the good old days
When it was business that pays
Sex and the City
Slipp, slipp, slippy
Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha
Surrender
No C U Next TuesdayS
Anymore
Or tightrope walks on the SHORES
Between LUST and pain
What will remain?
A world of woMeN
Longing for their Men
To hold them Close and tight
Like Mr Big and Aidan. RIGHT?

oi

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: a woman Reply with quote

(Seattle 1)
In a shady room of silence
By a lamp of lustrous green
She will sit to watch the current
Of the fading day give in

Not a stir to hear from upstairs
Not a ringing from the phone
Said he would be late this evening
What a bliss to be alone.

Check the e-mails on the notebook
Take the ice cream from the fridge
Eat it all while watching movies
Who could say you were a bitch.

Put the new short skirt - for pleasure
A white top will match to it
Write a message on the mobile..

Just in case, means nothing..
Maybe he won´t even read it..

Well, he did

End up in your sleeping chamber
With a stranger to your kid
Not so much to you, though, honey
Be it, be it not, be it.
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It’s already past eleven, Kate had promised to be here at nine. We wanted to have a few drinks first and then be off to the club. Alcohol has become a substantial part of our nights out: Kate chooses the club and I decided over the drinks. Since she loves cheap hip hop, I always choose effect over taste and tonight, a bottle of whiskey is waiting in the fridge to do its deed. I’m all dressed up and ready to leave since half past eight, it doesn’t take me long to decide what I want to wear. But I know Kate is different, it takes her two hours to get dressed. And two minutes before she leaves the house, she changes her mind again. So I’m not surprised she wasn’t here to pick me up at nine. One time, she was already on the motorway and turned at the next exit when she realised that her shoes didn’t match with her earrings. But now, I’m beginning to get worried. She’s not answering her phone, let’s see if she’s online. Yes, Katealogue is online. I log into my own account, Annalogue. The names: a relic of the times when we wore the same clothes, only in different colours and had the same boyfriends, only with different names.
Katealogue: we need to talk
Annalogue: yes, we do. why aren’t you here?
Katealogue: i am here, and we need to talk.
Annalogue: you start.
Katealogue: it’s about us. we’ve changed. we’re not what we used to be anymore.
Annalogue: i know. but i didn’t think you had noticed.
Katealogue: of course i have. i notice your derogatory looks when I’m dressed up for going out and i know you hate the music. You only dance because you want to please me, but you have this disapproving look –
Annalogue: kate, stop! i don’t –
Katealogue: no, let me talk. i know that there’s a lot you don’t like about me anymore. you hate my friends and my haircut and my fake tan and you think i’m stupid. i’ve seen you roll your eyes so many times. i might not be as intelligent as you, but just because I’m not going to be a doctor but simply a nurse doesn’t mean i’m dumb!
Annalogue: but you’re my best and my oldest friend, you know i love you!
Katealogue: yes, maybe you do. but you don’t respect me anymore.
Annalogue: i do!!!
Katealogue: really? then why do you tell everybody that you think my new boyfriend is a stupid bastard?
Annalogue: i didn’t say that… i only said he’s not very sophisticated. come on, you know what i meant!
Katealogue: sophisticated, whoo-hoo. just because he doesn’t like girls with thick glasses and a heap of books under their arm like your clever friends do? or is it because he knows better than to spend all of his time in the library?
Annalogue: no, it’s because he wouldn’t talk to a girl whose skirt is longer than his dick.
Ouch! I went too far with that last remark, I know. I like to wear short skirts myself, but her remark about girls with glasses and books hurt has hurt me. Does she really think I’m that boring? No reply for a while. Then:
Katealogue: anna, we shouldn’t see each other for a while. take care.
Annalogue: no! i’m so sorry! let’s talk again!
She doesn’t reply, although she is still online. Five minutes pass, I sit in the dark room and stare at the screen. Now I regret what I said and I hate myself for my arrogance. Kate and are different, but she accepts me and I should accept her as well, after all she’s my best friend. If she’ll only speak to me again, I will apologise and tell her.
The door bell rings. I get up and through the frosted glass, I can see Kate’s pink coat. How can it be her, she couldn’t possibly have driven the 40 miles from her place to mine in only ten minutes! I open the door.
Kate: Sorry I’m late. I didn’t know what to wear… Get your coat, we’re leaving!
Anna: …
I do as she told me and go inside. But instead of getting my coat, I glance at my computer. Katealogue is still online. I go over to the fridge and grab the whiskey. Then I go to the door where Kate is waiting.
Anna: Kate, we’re not going out tonight. Come in. We need to talk.
chrisqui

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And when the Midnight fills the heart
I leave you to your solitude;
My heart will slowly cease to fall.
The waning rhythm caught the moon.

Soon - the lamp will guide the thought, on
Through tunnels – black and veiled and worn.
A single pane will bound the night;
The rest is left in no such life.

Only a rose burns red and bright –
But full of dust - of dark, of night.
The window seems to gap the sky;
The burden of a sleepless lie.

Then, sudden, there’s a Noise.
Why lift the head and cry?
All the bitterness inside – free –
To seek eternal, restless night.

Last edited by chrisqui on Sun May 21, 2006 12:11 am; edited 10 times in total
woody

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael John Wood Picture 1

Alone

Flowers’ light in darkness dwells,
Soft cushions brown in friendly smile
Welcome her to rest a while.
But to loneliness her heart she sells.
Shadows flood the evening sky.
Warmth, of which she unaware,
Reaches for her chestnut hair.
But fire meets frost, no lullaby.
Watching her from near afar,
Curse, shout, cry, kick and scratch,
Sadly nothing now can touch.
Sighs in grief, a long gone scar.
In loneliness she rests her head;
Then smiles in peace: He is dead.
Madison

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: meeting Reply with quote

Buy cheap Fireplace Buy cheap fireplace fireplace fireplace mantel outdoor fireplace Buy Fireplace gas fireplace TShirt fireplace chimney Buy cheap FireplaceBuy cheap Fireplace Buy cheap fireplace fireplace fireplace mantel outdoor fireplace Buy Adidas T Shirt gas fireplace TShirt fireplace chimney Buy cheap FireplaceBuy cheap Fireplace Buy cheap fireplace fireplace fireplace mantel outdoor fireplace Buy Adidas T Shirt gas fireplace TShirt fireplace chimney Buy cheap FireplaceBuy cheap Fireplace Buy cheap fireplace fireplace fireplace mantel outdoor fireplace Buy Adidas T Shirt gas fireplace TShirt fireplace chimney http://beltor.com/fireplace/index.htmlBuy cheap Fireplace Buy cheap fireplace fireplace fireplace mantel outdoor fireplace Buy Adidas T Shirt gas fireplace TShirt fireplace chimney http://beltor.com/fireplace/index.html
Emma

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: help Reply with quote

direct buy furniture furniture buy furniture buy direct direct buy furniture nc furniture buy direct buy furniture onlinee buy used furniture best buy furniture buy rite furnituredirect buy furniture store buy office furniture buy office furniture online united buy and sell furniture warehouse outdoor fireplace north carolina furniture buy direct buy computer furniture buy patio furniture Buy cheap Fireplacebuy furniture illinois in sell united buy and sell furniturebuy credit furniture online buy cheap furniture online sell and buy furniture buy furniture sell used buy cheap furniture fireplace chimney buy furniture now setbuy bedroom furniture buy living room furniture buy right furniture buy ashley furniture online outdoor fireplace Buy Adidas T Shirt gas fireplace TShirt fireplace chimney http://www.bloggen.be/buyfurniture/Buy cheap Fireplace Buy cheap fireplace fireplace fireplace mantel buy office furniture online direct buy furniture buy used furniture direct buy furniture store best buy furniture http://www.bloggen.be/buyfurniture/direct buy furniture furniture buy fireplace direct buy furniture nc furniture buy direct buy furniture onlinee buy used furniture best buy furniture buy rite furnituredirect buy furniture store buy office furniture buy office furniture online united buy and sell furniture warehouse outdoor fireplace north carolina furniture buy direct buy computer furniture buy patio furniture Buy cheap Fireplacebuy furniture illinois in sell united buy and sell furniture fireplace buy cheap furniture online sell and buy furniture buy furniture sell used buy cheap furniture fireplace chimney buy furniture now setbuy bedroom furniture buy living room furniture buy right furniture buy ashley furniture online outdoor fireplace Buy Adidas T Shirt gas fireplace TShirt fireplace chimney http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/Members/buyfurnitureBuy cheap Fireplace Buy cheap fireplace fireplace fireplace mantel direct buy furniture buy used furniture direct buy furniture store best buy furniture http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/Members/buyfurnituredirect buy furniture furniture buy fireplace direct buy furniture nc furniture buy direct buy furniture onlinee buy used furniture best buy furniture buy rite furnituredirect buy furniture store buy office furniture buy office furniture online united buy and sell furniture warehouse outdoor fireplace north carolina furniture buy direct buy computer furniture buy patio furniture Buy cheap Fireplacebuy furniture illinois in sell united buy and sell furniture fireplace buy cheap furniture online sell and buy furniture buy furniture sell used buy cheap furniture fireplace chimney buy furniture now setbuy bedroom furniture buy living room furniture buy right furniture buy ashley furniture online outdoor fireplace Buy Adidas T Shirt gas fireplace TShirt fireplace chimney http://www.freewebs.com/buyfurniture/Buy cheap Fireplace Buy cheap fireplace fireplace fireplace mantel direct buy furniture buy used furniture direct buy furniture store best buy furniture http://www.freewebs.com/buyfurniture/
John

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: help Reply with quote

http://buybooksonline.blogspot.com Buy Books online | http://buyusedbook.blogspot.com Buy Used Books | http://downloadaudiobook.blogspot.com Download Audio Book | http://www.freewebs.com/desktopfreewallpaper Desktop Free Wallpaper | http://www.freewallpaper.podomatic.com Free Wallpaper
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    wikliba.net Forum Index -> Rooms 4 and 5 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: