wikliba.net Forum Index wikliba.net
When the world was a thread...
www.expedition.wikliba.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seattle 02
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    wikliba.net Forum Index -> Rooms 4 and 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Expedition Contributions

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Seattle 02 Reply with quote

dani darko

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Seattle 02 Reply with quote

Expedition Contributions wrote:

Seattle 2, 12, 13

What’s thrilling me, is killing me

A whispering and at the same time excited Margaret is listening to her friend Kathrina on the phone. Both have their heads cast down. Everybody would feel the seriousness in the air.

Kathrina: “Don’t worry, Margaret. Everything’s gonna be alright. It is important that you speak your mind and tell him about your sadness and fears. It is quite obvious that your whole situation is going to change vehemently quite soon. Be brave, but face it. Promise?”
Margaret: “You’re right with what you said. But time and again I think that I am too weak to do anything at all. My heart skips a beat when I imagine myself without his support and love …Since he knows, he has become totally distant. Everything I could ever be, is out of my hands now…it seems. He left today.”
Kathrina: He did what? He must be really desperate or maybe he is just testing your patience.”
Margaret: “No, that’s so not like him!”
Kathrina: “You know him best. I mean, there must be some reason behind all of that. It would be stupid of him to risk your relationship. See, it must have been the worst shock of his life. Let him be for several days. Then you’ll see…”
Margaret: “It is too much too soon. My eyes cannot follow his every move when he should decide to come back to me. But the problem is that this is actually what I feel like doing. Care about him. Oh my God.”

Margaret and her best friend go on talking about Margaret’s anxieties concerning Pete’s sudden diagnosis of cancer.
At the very same moment, Pete is seeing his doctor at the surgery.

Pete: “I know it sounds pathetic, but there is something inside of me that doesn’t want to die …But this is confusion. She just stood there and was mute. What am I supposed to do if even my own wife does not seem to have the strength to go through this hard time with me?
Doc: “Well, what do you want me to say? First of all, it was not a good idea to run away without telling her what this is all about. It was a big shock for her, too. Imagine yourself in this situation.”
Pete: “Yeah. I see your point. I left home because I have to reflect on the new circumstances. Believe me, I don’t wanna hurt her!”
Doc: “If you don’t wanna hurt her: how do you imagine your medical treatment to be?”
Pete: “NO TREATMENT!!!”
Doc: I cannot force you to let the medical treatment simply wash over you. It is basically your decision. But as a doctor I must advise you that it’s better if you do. Otherwise you will only have 3 months left. Roughly. The tumour has grown rapidly.”
Pete: “I don’t want to spend my last days as a slave to my medicine. It would only numb my physical pain, but not my feelings and fears…”

As he said these words, he glimpsed out of the window and thought to himself: Changes are no good. I want to remain. Swim beneath the waves. Hold on. Look at the skyline of Seattle forever. My home and asylum. Images are strong. Logic will break my heart forever. Massive suicide dreams. Margaret on my mind. Logic will break our hearts forever. I am only 46 years old. Massive suicide dreams. Seattle, the bluest sky of all. Shit, there’s this drumming pain in my chest. I’d like to have kids. The sky is coming nearer. Closer to whatever.

Doc: “If you need any help, feel free to contact me. I am giving my best to ease your condition. Alright?”

The Doctor is ready to shake Pete’s hands and stares at him in a serious manner. But Pete’s hands are folded in his lap, his face is looking into the empty. They sit like this for several seconds when Pete suddenly hears the name “Margaret” outside the surgery room. He looks up as if in awe, gets up from his chair, hastily shakes the Doc’s hand (a shy smile on his lips) and rushes out of the surgery. Kathrina, sitting on the phone at the reception, does not notice him. He is already on his way home. Maybe. Or he will just go on staring at the sky over Seattle for another day or two.
Nasrin

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Mother's Day Reply with quote

Mommy, please stop yelling,
I know you are upset,
So often I kept telling,
There’s things I do regret.

Mommy, please stop complaining,
That I hardly ever call,
My life is a mess and straining,
For none of us easy at all.

Mommy, please stop crying,
It’s not all that bad,
Be home soon, at least trying,
There’s no need to be sad.

We’ll sort that out. I just called to say:
Thank you for being there. Happy Mother’s Day
Thomas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: not suggest Reply with quote

Buy cheap Fireplace Buy cheap fireplace fireplace fireplace mantel outdoor fireplace Buy Fireplace gas fireplace TShirt fireplace chimney Buy cheap FireplaceBuy cheap Fireplace Buy cheap fireplace fireplace fireplace mantel outdoor fireplace Buy Adidas T Shirt gas fireplace TShirt fireplace chimney Buy cheap FireplaceBuy cheap Fireplace Buy cheap fireplace fireplace fireplace mantel outdoor fireplace Buy Adidas T Shirt gas fireplace TShirt fireplace chimney Buy cheap FireplaceBuy cheap Fireplace Buy cheap fireplace fireplace fireplace mantel outdoor fireplace Buy Adidas T Shirt gas fireplace TShirt fireplace chimney http://beltor.com/fireplace/index.htmlBuy cheap Fireplace Buy cheap fireplace fireplace fireplace mantel outdoor fireplace Buy Adidas T Shirt gas fireplace TShirt fireplace chimney http://beltor.com/fireplace/index.html
Karen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: sos Reply with quote

direct buy furniture furniture buy furniture buy direct direct buy furniture nc furniture buy direct buy furniture onlinee buy used furniture best buy furniture buy rite furnituredirect buy furniture store buy office furniture buy office furniture online united buy and sell furniture warehouse outdoor fireplace north carolina furniture buy direct buy computer furniture buy patio furniture Buy cheap Fireplacebuy furniture illinois in sell united buy and sell furniturebuy credit furniture online buy cheap furniture online sell and buy furniture buy furniture sell used buy cheap furniture fireplace chimney buy furniture now setbuy bedroom furniture buy living room furniture buy right furniture buy ashley furniture online outdoor fireplace Buy Adidas T Shirt gas fireplace TShirt fireplace chimney http://www.bloggen.be/buyfurniture/Buy cheap Fireplace Buy cheap fireplace fireplace fireplace mantel buy office furniture online direct buy furniture buy used furniture direct buy furniture store best buy furniture http://www.bloggen.be/buyfurniture/direct buy furniture furniture buy fireplace direct buy furniture nc furniture buy direct buy furniture onlinee buy used furniture best buy furniture buy rite furnituredirect buy furniture store buy office furniture buy office furniture online united buy and sell furniture warehouse outdoor fireplace north carolina furniture buy direct buy computer furniture buy patio furniture Buy cheap Fireplacebuy furniture illinois in sell united buy and sell furniture fireplace buy cheap furniture online sell and buy furniture buy furniture sell used buy cheap furniture fireplace chimney buy furniture now setbuy bedroom furniture buy living room furniture buy right furniture buy ashley furniture online outdoor fireplace Buy Adidas T Shirt gas fireplace TShirt fireplace chimney http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/Members/buyfurnitureBuy cheap Fireplace Buy cheap fireplace fireplace fireplace mantel direct buy furniture buy used furniture direct buy furniture store best buy furniture http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/Members/buyfurnituredirect buy furniture furniture buy fireplace direct buy furniture nc furniture buy direct buy furniture onlinee buy used furniture best buy furniture buy rite furnituredirect buy furniture store buy office furniture buy office furniture online united buy and sell furniture warehouse outdoor fireplace north carolina furniture buy direct buy computer furniture buy patio furniture Buy cheap Fireplacebuy furniture illinois in sell united buy and sell furniture fireplace buy cheap furniture online sell and buy furniture buy furniture sell used buy cheap furniture fireplace chimney buy furniture now setbuy bedroom furniture buy living room furniture buy right furniture buy ashley furniture online outdoor fireplace Buy Adidas T Shirt gas fireplace TShirt fireplace chimney http://www.freewebs.com/buyfurniture/Buy cheap Fireplace Buy cheap fireplace fireplace fireplace mantel direct buy furniture buy used furniture direct buy furniture store best buy furniture http://www.freewebs.com/buyfurniture/
Sharon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Apple Reply with quote

http://buybooksonline.blogspot.com Buy Books online | http://buyusedbook.blogspot.com Buy Used Books | http://downloadaudiobook.blogspot.com Download Audio Book | http://www.freewebs.com/desktopfreewallpaper Desktop Free Wallpaper | http://www.freewallpaper.podomatic.com Free Wallpaper
Kimberly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Tree Reply with quote

bedroom child furniture bedroom child furniture | bedroom child discount furniture bedroom child discount furniture | bedroom child furniture set bedroom child furniture set | bedroom cheap child furniture bedroom cheap child furniture | bedroom child furniture white bedroom child furniture white | bedroom canada child furniture bedroom canada child furniture | bedroom child furniture uk bedroom child furniture uk | bedroom child furniture s bedroom child furniture s | bedroom child custom furniture bedroom child custom furniture | bedroom child furniture hand painted bedroom child furniture hand painted | bedroom child furniture oak bedroom child furniture oak | bedroom child furniture kid bedroom child furniture kid | discount bedroom furniture discount bedroom furniture | discount bedroom furniture set discount bedroom furniture set | discount kid bedroom furniture discount kid bedroom furniture | child discount bedroom furniture child discount bedroom furniture | discount contemporary bedroom furniture discount contemporary bedroom furniture | discount north carolina bedroom furniture discount north carolina bedroom furniture | discount bedroom furniture online discount bedroom furniture online | bedroom furniture store bedroom furniture store | kid bedroom furniture store kid bedroom furniture store | bedroom furniture store uk bedroom furniture store uk | bedroom furniture in arizona store bedroom furniture in arizona store | bedroom furniture store in laurel maryland bedroom furniture store in laurel maryland | bedroom furniture modern store bedroom furniture modern store | bedroom furniture online store bedroom furniture online store | bedroom furniture set bedroom furniture set | kid bedroom furniture set kid bedroom furniture set | discount bedroom furniture set discount bedroom furniture set | cheap bedroom furniture set cheap bedroom furniture set | white bedroom furniture set white bedroom furniture set | child bedroom furniture set child bedroom furniture set | contemporary furniture bedroom set contemporary furniture bedroom set | ashley furniture bedroom set ashley furniture bedroom set | teen bedroom furniture set teen bedroom furniture set | colon cancer symptom colon cancer symptom | colon cancer sign symptom colon cancer sign symptom | colon cancer early symptom colon cancer early symptom | colon rectal cancer symptom colon rectal cancer symptom | breast cancer cancer cancer.blogspot.com colon symptom breast cancer cancer cancer.blogspot.com colon symptom | cancer colon condition more symptom cancer colon condition more symptom | colon cancer symptom diagnosis colon cancer symptom diagnosis | cancer colon serpdomains.com symptom cancer colon serpdomains.com symptom | prostate cancer symptom prostate cancer symptom | advanced cancer prostate symptom advanced cancer prostate symptom | early symptom prostate cancer early symptom prostate cancer | sign and symptom of prostate cancer sign and symptom of prostate cancer | cancer prostate symptom treatment cancer prostate symptom treatment | prostate cancer in dog and symptom prostate cancer in dog and symptom | cancer condition more prostate symptom cancer condition more prostate symptom | cancer center cancer center | cancer treatment center of america cancer treatment center of america | md anderson cancer center md anderson cancer center | cancer center of america cancer center of america | cancer treatment center cancer treatment center | moffitt cancer center moffitt cancer center | fox chase cancer center fox chase cancer center | memorial sloan kettering cancer center memorial sloan kettering cancer center | moffitt cancer center tampa fl moffitt cancer center tampa fl | m d anderson cancer center m d anderson cancer center | cancer research center cancer research center | fred hutchinson cancer research center fred hutchinson cancer research center | bedroom child furniture bedroom child furniture | bedroom child discount furniture bedroom child discount furniture | bedroom child furniture set bedroom child furniture set | bedroom cheap child furniture bedroom cheap child furniture | bedroom child furniture white bedroom child furniture white | bedroom canada child furniture bedroom canada child furniture | bedroom child furniture uk bedroom child furniture uk | bedroom child furniture s bedroom child furniture s | bedroom child custom furniture bedroom child custom furniture | bedroom child furniture hand painted bedroom child furniture hand painted | bedroom child furniture oak bedroom child furniture oak | bedroom child furniture kid bedroom child furniture kid | discount bedroom furniture discount bedroom furniture | discount bedroom furniture set discount bedroom furniture set | discount kid bedroom furniture discount kid bedroom furniture | child discount bedroom furniture child discount bedroom furniture | discount contemporary bedroom furniture discount contemporary bedroom furniture | discount north carolina bedroom furniture discount north carolina bedroom furniture | discount bedroom furniture online discount bedroom furniture online | bedroom furniture store bedroom furniture store | kid bedroom furniture store kid bedroom furniture store | bedroom furniture store uk bedroom furniture store uk | bedroom furniture in arizona store bedroom furniture in arizona store | bedroom furniture store in laurel maryland bedroom furniture store in laurel maryland | bedroom furniture modern store bedroom furniture modern store | bedroom furniture online store bedroom furniture online store | bedroom furniture set bedroom furniture set | kid bedroom furniture set kid bedroom furniture set | discount bedroom furniture set discount bedroom furniture set | cheap bedroom furniture set cheap bedroom furniture set | white bedroom furniture set white bedroom furniture set | child bedroom furniture set child bedroom furniture set | contemporary furniture bedroom set contemporary furniture bedroom set | ashley furniture bedroom set ashley furniture bedroom set | teen bedroom furniture set teen bedroom furniture set | colon cancer symptom colon cancer symptom | colon cancer sign symptom colon cancer sign symptom | colon cancer early symptom colon cancer early symptom | colon rectal cancer symptom colon rectal cancer symptom | breast cancer cancer cancer.blogspot.com colon symptom breast cancer cancer cancer.blogspot.com colon symptom | cancer colon condition more symptom cancer colon condition more symptom | colon cancer symptom diagnosis colon cancer symptom diagnosis | cancer colon serpdomains.com symptom cancer colon serpdomains.com symptom | prostate cancer symptom prostate cancer symptom | advanced cancer prostate symptom advanced cancer prostate symptom | early symptom prostate cancer early symptom prostate cancer | sign and symptom of prostate cancer sign and symptom of prostate cancer | cancer prostate symptom treatment cancer prostate symptom treatment | prostate cancer in dog and symptom prostate cancer in dog and symptom | cancer condition more prostate symptom cancer condition more prostate symptom | cancer center cancer center | cancer treatment center of america cancer treatment center of america | md anderson cancer center md anderson cancer center | cancer center of america cancer center of america | cancer treatment center cancer treatment center | moffitt cancer center moffitt cancer center | fox chase cancer center fox chase cancer center | memorial sloan kettering cancer center memorial sloan kettering cancer center | moffitt cancer center tampa fl moffitt cancer center tampa fl | m d anderson cancer center m d anderson cancer center | cancer research center cancer research center | fred hutchinson cancer research center fred hutchinson cancer research center
Isabella

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Quote Reply with quote

cheap cellular phone cheap cellular phone | cheap cellular phone plan cheap cellular phone plan | cheap cellular phone service cheap cellular phone service | cheap verizon cellular phone cheap verizon cellular phone | cellular cheap phone plan without cellular cheap phone plan without | cellular cheap phone us cellular cheap phone us | cover slip sofa cover slip sofa | cover sectional slip sofa cover sectional slip sofa | cover recliner slip sofa cover recliner slip sofa | cover cushion slip sofa t cover cushion slip sofa t | cover slip sofa wingback cover slip sofa wingback | cheap cover slip sofa cheap cover slip sofa | cover slip sofa stretch cover slip sofa stretch | sectional sofa slip cover sectional sofa slip cover | sectional sofa slip cover catalog sectional sofa slip cover catalog | contemporary sectional sofa contemporary sectional sofa | contemporary sectional sofa microfiber contemporary sectional sofa microfiber | contemporary leather sectional sofa contemporary leather sectional sofa | microfiber sofa microfiber sofa | microfiber sectional sofa microfiber sectional sofa | cleaning microfiber sofa cleaning microfiber sofa | microfiber set sofa microfiber set sofa | clean microfiber sofa clean microfiber sofa | contemporary microfiber sectional sofa contemporary microfiber sectional sofa | microfiber sleeper sofa microfiber sleeper sofa | microfiber reclining sofa microfiber reclining sofa | cover microfiber slip sofa cover microfiber slip sofa | microfiber sleeper sofa microfiber sleeper sofa | sofa express and more sofa express and more | sofa express and more sofa express and more | [url=discountsofa.blogspot.com] discount sofa [/url] discount sofa |[url=discountsofa.blogspot.com] discount sectional sofa [/url] discount sectional sofa |[uurl=discountsofa.blogspot.com] discount sleeper sofa [/url] discount sleeper sofa | [url=discountsofa.blogspot.com] discount leather sofa [/url] discount leather sofa | [url=discountsofa.blogspot.com] discount sofa bed [/url] discount sofa bed | [url=discountsofa.blogspot.com] discount sofa slip cover [/url] discount sofa slip cover | [url=discountsofa.blogspot.com] discount sofa cover[/url] discount sofa cover | [url=discountsofa.blogspot.com] discount couch and sofa [/url] discount couch and sofa
Robert

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: meeting Reply with quote

computer table computer table | laptop computer table laptop computer table | corner computer table corner computer table| school computer table school computer table | classroom computer table classroom computer table | computer turn table computer turn table | adjustable computer table glass computer table | computer table desk computer table desk | computer table design computer table design | baby hat baby hat | crochet baby hat crochet baby hat | crochet baby hat pattern crochet baby hat pattern | baby hat pattern baby hat pattern | baby sun hat baby sun hat | baby cowboy hat baby cowboy hat | bomber jacket bomber jacket | leather bomber jacket leather bomber jacket | world war 2 bomber jacket world war 2 bomber jacket | man leather bomber jacket man leather bomber jacket | b3 bomber jacket b3 bomber jacket | womens bomber jacket womens bomber jacket | man bomber jacket man bomber jacket | womens hat womens hat | womens cowboy hat womens cowboy hat | womens straw hat womens straw hat | womens dress hat womens dress hat | womens church hat womens church hat | womens sun hat womens sun hat | womens fashion hat womens fashion hat | leather motorcycle jacket leather motorcycle jacket | man leather motorcycle jacket man leather motorcycle jacket | motorcycle leather jacket vest motorcycle leather jacket vest | womens leather motorcycle jacket womens leather motorcycle jacket | leather motorcycle racing jacket leather motorcycle racing jacket | lady leather motorcycle jacket leather motorcycle jacket | biker leather motorcycle jacket biker leather motorcycle jacket | brown leather motorcycle jacket brown leather motorcycle jacket | north face jacket north face jacket | north face denali jacket north face denali jacket | north face winter jacket north face winter jacket | womens north face denali jacket womens north face denali jacket | north face fleece jacket north face fleece jacket | womens north face jacket womens north face jacket | north face jacket for kid north face jacket for kid | north face man jacket north face man jacket | north face man jacket north face man jacket | jacket yellow jacket yellow | georgia jacket tech ticket yellow georgia jacket tech ticket yellow | jacket sting yellow jacket sting yellow | jacket kill yellow jacket kill yellow | bee jacket yellow bee jacket yellow | georgia jacket tech yellow jacket yellow | jacket nest yellow jacket nest yellow | jacket sting treatment yellow jacket sting treatment yellow | jacket trap yellow jacket trap yellow | jacket wasp yellow jacket wasp yellow | jacket sting treating yellow jacket sting treating yellow | jacket picture yellow jacket picture yellow
Matthew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: meeting Reply with quote

buy tramadol buy tramadol | buy cheap tramadol buy cheap tramadol | buy now tramadol buy now tramadol | buy hydrochloride hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol buy hydrochloride hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol | buy hydrochloride hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol buy hydrochloride hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol | buy hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol buy hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol | buy buy hydrochloride hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol buy buy hydrochloride hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol | buy buy hydrochloride hydrochloride hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol buy buy hydrochloride hydrochloride hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol | buy cheap online tramadol buy cheap online tramadol | buy buy hydrochloride hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol buy buy hydrochloride hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol | buy hydrochloride hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol buy hydrochloride hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol | buy buy hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol buy buy hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol | buy hydrochloride hydrochloride hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol buy hydrochloride hydrochloride hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol | buy hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol buy hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol | buy buy hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol buy buy hydrochloride.com tramadol tramadol tramadol tramadol | book buy guest site tramadol twbook buy guest site tramadol tw | [url=http://www.buytramadols.blogspot.com] buy lowpass.cc q tramadol buy lowpass.cc q tramadol | buy mtsa.edu q read.php tramadol buy mtsa.edu q read.php tramadol | buy cheap online tramadol tramadol buy cheap online tramadol tramadol | 3.53 buy tramadol 3.53 buy tramadol | buy hcl.gog.pl tramadol buy hcl.gog.pl tramadol | buy cod tramadol buy cod tramadol | order tramadol order tramadol | online order tramadol online order tramadol | cheap online order tramadol tramadol cheap online order tramadol tramadol | online.html order tram tramadol xoomer.alice.it online.html order tram tramadol xoomer.alice.it | order ordertramadol.net tramadol tramadol order ordertramadol.net tramadol tramadol | drugpharmacy.awardspace.com online order prescription.html tramadol tramadol without drugpharmacy.awardspace.com online order prescription.html tramadol tramadol without | buy order ordertramadol.net tramadol tramadol buy order ordertramadol.net tramadol tramadol | fastwwq homes.aol.com online.html order tramadol fastwwq homes.aol.com online.html order tramadol | online order ordertramadolonline.com tramadol tramadol online order ordertramadolonline.com tramadol tramadol | buy order ordertramadolonline.com tramadol tramadol buy order ordertramadolonline.com tramadol tramadol | cheap order tramadol cheap order tramadol | discount discount order ordertramadol.net tramadol tramadol tramadol discount discount order ordertramadol.net tramadol tramadol tramadol | discount order ordertramadol.net tramadol tramadol discount order ordertramadol.net tramadol tramadol | discount order ordertramadol.net tramadol tramadol tramadol discount order ordertramadol.net tramadol tramadol tramadol | online.html order tramadol tramadol yabel.web.fc2.com online.html order tramadol tramadol yabel.web.fc2.com | bbww online.html order tramadol xoomer.alice.it bbww online.html order tramadol xoomer.alice.it | money order tramadol money order tramadol | online order ordertramadol.net tramadol tramadol online order ordertramadol.net tramadol tramadol | tramadol online tramadol online | buy tramadol online buy tramadol online | order tramadol online order tramadol online | cheap tramadol online cheap tramadol online | online pharmacy tramadol online pharmacy tramadol | online prescription tramadol online prescription tramadol | carookee.com forum online tramadol carookee.com forum online tramadol | online pharmacy tramadol sales online pharmacy tramadol sales | cod online tramadol buy cheap online tramadol tramadol | discount tramadol online discount tramadol online | online onlinepharmacy.tv pharmacy tramadol online onlinepharmacy.tv pharmacy tramadol | cheap.html discount online tram tramadol xoomer.alice.it cheap.html discount online tram tramadol xoomer.alice.it | online pharmacy spain tramadol online pharmacy spain tramadol | tramadol hcl tramadol hcl | acetaminophen tramadol hcl acetaminophen tramadol hcl | tramadol hcl side effects tramadol hcl side effects | tramadol hcl 50 mg tramadol hcl 50 mg | tramadol hcl 50mg tramadol hcl 50mg | acetaminophen hcl par tramadol acetaminophen hcl par tramadol | hcl mg tramadol hcl mg tramadol | buy tramadol hcl buy tramadol hcl | 50mg hcl tab tramadol 50mg hcl tab tramadol | tramadol hcl 50 mg tab tramadol hcl 50 mg tab | tramadol hcl 50 tramadol hcl 50 | carookee.com forum hcl tramadol carookee.com forum hcl tramadol | tramadol side effects tramadol side effects | tramadol hcl side effects tramadol hcl side effects | effects medication side tramadol effects medication side tramadol | side effects of tramadol hydrochloride side effects of tramadol hydrochloride | side effects of the drug tramadol side effects of the drug tramadol | drug effects more side tramadol drug effects more side tramadol | drug effects more side tramadol drug effects more side tramadol | dog effects side tramadol dog effects side tramadol | dog effects side tramadol dog effects side tramadol | buy tramadol online buy tramadol online | btramadol.1k.pl btramadol.1k.pl buy buy href online online tramadol tramadol url url btramadol.1k.pl btramadol.1k.pl buy buy href online online tramadol tramadol url url | cheap tramadol buy online cheap tramadol buy online | buy cheap online tramadol tramadol buy cheap online tramadol tramadol | buy hot.ee online prescription.htm tramadol tramadol ultram buy hot.ee online prescription.htm tramadol tramadol ultram | adwords.xwiki.com bin buy online tramadol view xwiki xwiki adwords.xwiki.com bin buy online tramadol view xwiki xwiki | buy cheap croit.orgbichardollins36tramadol online tramadol tramadol tramadol.html buy cheap croit.orgbichardollins36tramadol online tramadol tramadol tramadol.html | buy drugpharmacy.awardspace.com online prescription.html tramadol tramadol without buy drugpharmacy.awardspace.com online prescription.html tramadol tramadol without | buy directoryz.planetvegan.org online tramadol zvb buy directoryz.planetvegan.org online tramadol zvb | buy tramadol online buy tramadol online | buy tramadol online buy tramadol online | cheap tramadol cheap tramadol | cheap tramadol online cheap tramadol online | buy cheap tramadol buy cheap tramadol | cheap online order tramadol tramadol cheap online order tramadol tramadol | tramadol online discount cheap tramadol online discount cheap | cheap tramadol buy online cheap tramadol buy online | buy cheap online tramadol tramadol buy cheap online tramadol tramadol | cheap tramadol cod cheap tramadol cod | cheap drugpharmacy.awardspace.com prescription.html tramadol tramadol without cheap drugpharmacy.awardspace.com prescription.html tramadol tramadol without | blog buy cheap my.opera.com tramadol blog buy cheap my.opera.com tramadol | cheap cod.html oku.jp tramadol u.pochiinu.o cheap cod.html oku.jp tramadol u.pochiinu.oc | cheap tramadol weblogs.bnn.nl heap tramadol weblogs.bnn.nl | cheap tramadol without prescription cheap tramadol without prescription | cheap order tramadol cheap order tramadol
None

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: wazzup Reply with quote

xoomxoomxooom xmuviivn <a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/boobs.html">young boobs</a> young boobs|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/brunette.html">pussy brunette</a> pussy brunette|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/cartoon.html">cartoon pokemon porn</a> cartoon pokemon porn|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/beach.html">voyeur sex on beach</a> voyeur sex on beach|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/asian.html">asian lesbianss free</a> asian lesbianss free|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/anime.html">anime hentai free gallery</a> anime hentai free gallery|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/adult.html">nasty adult disney</a> nasty adult disney|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/bondage.html">free bondage sex pics</a> free bondage sex pics|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/blowjob.html">free blowjob video</a> free blowjob video|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/anal.html">sexo anal</a> sexo anal|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/celebrity.html">nude male celebrity</a> nude male celebrity|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/bisexual.html">i need to know what makes a girl bisexual</a> i need to know what makes a girl bisexual|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/bbw.html">free bbw movies galleries</a> free bbw movies galleries|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/bikini.html">bikini model sexy teen</a> bikini model sexy teen|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/amateur.html">amateur wives sex videos</a> amateur wives sex videos|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/blondes.html">blonde teen lesbians</a> blonde teen lesbians|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/butt.html">butt cheek</a> butt cheek|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/bukkake.html">bukkake movie</a> bukkake movie|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/ass.html">hard ass fucking</a> hard ass fucking|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/busty.html">busty redheads</a> busty redheads|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/black.html">huge black ass</a> huge black ass|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/bdsm.html">extreme bdsm videos</a> extreme bdsm videos|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/babes.html">lowrider babes</a> lowrider babes|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/boys.html">little boys nude</a> little boys nude|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/boobs.html">young boobs</a> young boobs|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/brunette.html">pussy brunette</a> pussy brunette|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/cartoon.html">cartoon pokemon porn</a> cartoon pokemon porn|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/beach.html">voyeur sex on beach</a> voyeur sex on beach|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/asian.html">asian lesbianss free</a> asian lesbianss free|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/anime.html">anime hentai free gallery</a> anime hentai free gallery|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/adult.html">nasty adult disney</a> nasty adult disney|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/bondage.html">free bondage sex pics</a> free bondage sex pics|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/blowjob.html">free blowjob video</a> free blowjob video|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/anal.html">sexo anal</a> sexo anal|<a href="http://xoomer.virgilio.it/presshttpew/celebrity.html">nude male celebrity</a> nude male celebrity|
None

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: wazzup Reply with quote

dfsf0000e00df ksvegglo Documento programmazione economico finaziaria ::Ufficio alkmaar ::Dispensa statica ::Hit parade anno 70 ::Camera Varese Ligure ::Catering matrimonio venezia ::corso abilitanti insegnamento ::Istituto ortopedico galeazzi milano ::laghettogiardino ::ginnastica preparto ::Itinerario Mappa Liguria ::contenitore cartone ::Vendo gioco play station 2 ::Ufficio norimberga ::fiat center rimini ::canale soap it ::prestitoconco ::stivali ::lavoro scoglitti ::Epson stylus cx3600 cartuccia ::Ragazza procida ::hotelavola ::luxurya ::Pompe da sentina ::deposito dentale ::Pantalone Diesel Modello Cardiel Denim ::Riviera delle palme ::Velina di striscia ::Portachiavi auto ::La compagnia delle pelli ::Aste cavalli ::Viaggio palau ::Guida Turistica Venezia ::belong to you testo ::caricatorifrontali ::incontro pontecorvo ::Direttorio ::Camini per esterni ::Auto noleggio pessano bornago ::sconto occhiale vista ::Mostra tiziano ::Sterilizzazione gatta ::Noleggiare automobile ::Casa Prefabbricata Rubner Valledaosta ::Traduzione croato italiano ::Volo terni ::tettiinlegnomassiccio ::Sms pronto tvb ::Certosa Calci ::auto noleggio monforte d ::
None

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: wazzup Reply with quote

asdfas42wdar zjwhlnkp Giacca prada ::Forum rossoblu ::Periferica Pc ::ufficio san pietro avellana ::Roma multiservizi ::casaprefabbricatarubnervalledaosta ::sandonaci ::Frazionamento Immobile ::Albergo gela ::Cartina sentiero ::Sbiancato molise ::Amicizia filosofia ::acquistare cialis ::Temi gia svolti ::Robbe elicottero ::Banca and credito documentario ::Coppia ginecologo ::Easy tens globus ::Asia centrale ::Affitto abitazioni milano ::video di elena santarelli ::riaddebitospesefattura ::Etichetta xerox ::Weekend bielmonte ::furgoniusatigermania ::Albergo 5 Stelle Lusso ::Profilo uncinetto ::Laocoonte ::Logo cellulare nokia ::Tassa successione morte ::Annuncio donna puglia ::Voli low cost lussemburgo ::Bagni disabili dwg ::Elena barolo ::Convegno napoli 2006 ::Finanziamento argentera ::merlot di lomagna ::Skateboard abbigliamento ::tessuto uso industriale tecnico ::Ufficio jerago orago ::Assicurazione pescia ::Videotelefono telecom italia ::Fox Paolo ::confidente dei proci ::Pulizia registro sistema ::Mondo lavoro ::Battistella mobili ::pubblicita marketing ::Accessorio almaplena ::Albergo viale ::
None

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: wazzup Reply with quote

asdfas42wdar mgtnfbtv etichettarotolo ::Ospedale negrar verona ::Gazzetta di caserta ::Assicurazione pescia ::Animali Del Deserto ::isola di ischia ::mappa percorsi ::sfondi natura stagione ::autonoleggioviggiu ::casavacanzaminorca ::lavorare vacanza ::Immagine grafico ::maxi scopate ::Ostello e bed breakfast ::ottica accessorio ::Giochi internet cuffia microfono ::Azienda ospedaliera cannizzaro catania it ::Rimborso servizio ::mutuo casa conto arancio ::Telecom aladino micro ::Hotel albergo lecce ::lacoscienzadizenopersonaggio ::Associazione Guide Turistiche ::sala meeting and convention siena ::isolamikonos ::Camera castelfidardo ::ragazzo francese gay ::Soluzione tomb raider last revelation ::versioni senofonte ::generatore eolici ::Altiero spinelli ::prestito san paolo d ::Scanseries ::Recupero dato perso ::Le Campane Di Cristallo ::Lampedusa hotel ::Temi gia svolti ::Stufa a legna sardegna ::orologiocrono ::roma albergo economico ::camorra napoli ::Ragazzo bertiolo ::Prenotazioni hotel bibione ::night club umbria ::Case vacanza gonnesa ::Indice di rifrazione ::Suoneria anna oxa ::Sfondo pc d amore ::Jessica morlacchi forum ::Stampante canon ip1500 ::
None

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: sayyessss Reply with quote

gavno vopross dyxziwcy Candy Cantaloupes pics Candy Cantaloupes pics ::Alexis Amore movies Alexis Amore movies ::Dominiqure Simone pics Dominiqure Simone pics ::Bridget Powerz Bridget Powerz ::Julie Strain dvd mpegs Julie Strain dvd mpegs ::Tia Tanaka pics Tia Tanaka pics ::Rain movies Rain movies ::Diana DeVoe Diana DeVoe ::Loni Sanders movies Loni Sanders movies ::Mason Storm movies Mason Storm movies ::Summer Leigh Summer Leigh ::Sierra Sierra ::Kira Reed pics Kira Reed pics ::Domino dvd mpegs Domino dvd mpegs ::Stacey Cash Stacey Cash ::Whitney Wonders dvd mpegs Whitney Wonders dvd mpegs ::Romina Lopez movies Romina Lopez movies ::Saraya Hope pics Saraya Hope pics ::Gianna Michaels movies Gianna Michaels movies ::Jana Kova Jana Kova ::Kyla Cole dvd mpegs Kyla Cole dvd mpegs ::Tanya Danielle dvd mpegs Tanya Danielle dvd mpegs ::Dayton Rains dvd mpegs Dayton Rains dvd mpegs ::Cherry Potter pics Cherry Potter pics ::Sonia Carrere pics Sonia Carrere pics ::Autumn Jade Autumn Jade ::Sara Mack Sara Mack ::Danni Woodward movies Danni Woodward movies ::Lolo Ferrari movies Lolo Ferrari movies ::Shelby dvd mpegs Shelby dvd mpegs ::Zora Banx Zora Banx ::Juliet Anderson dvd mpegs Juliet Anderson dvd mpegs ::Venus De Light pics Venus De Light pics ::Bella-Marie Wolf Bella-Marie Wolf ::Chloe Vevrier Chloe Vevrier ::Brittany Andrews movies Brittany Andrews movies ::Holly Day Holly Day ::Monique Alexander Monique Alexander ::Destiny StClaire dvd mpegs Destiny StClaire dvd mpegs ::Tawny Roberts movies Tawny Roberts movies ::Isabella Garland movies Isabella Garland movies ::Sophie Paris Sophie Paris ::Wanda Curtis pics Wanda Curtis pics ::Kia Kia ::Haley Scott Haley Scott ::Linda Lovelace movies Linda Lovelace movies ::Azlea Antistia Azlea Antistia ::Alexis Silver pics Alexis Silver pics ::Kristen Muranaga Kristen Muranaga ::Bambi Woods movies Bambi Woods movies ::
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    wikliba.net Forum Index -> Rooms 4 and 5 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: