wikliba.net Forum Index wikliba.net
When the world was a thread...
www.expedition.wikliba.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seattle 15
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 195, 196, 197  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    wikliba.net Forum Index -> Rooms 4 and 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Expedition Contributions

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Seattle 15 Reply with quote

Go to Room 5
Fernsprechteilnehmer

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prayer

If the Jesus piece around your neck is bigger than your pistol
It makes homicide okey dokey and your God will forgive you.
Just tell the saints at heaven’s gate you should be on the list.
I heard he overlooks manslaughter for a tattooed crucifix.

(Aesop Rock – Babies Got Guns)

Oh my God these piles of people, it’s like… well we had some kind of orders, what can you do as a private, nobody really knew for sure but… see, basically it was just a matter of a lack of organization, I didn’t mean to… well, actually it was your fault anyway. Why the fuck should I fight apologetic battles now, all this wasn’t real… the flimmering heat, the sand, all these Arabs with their moustaches and their pride and their fervent belief, distorted images of a world I cannot grasp. See – all this was so far out, so surreal, you can’t blame a simple mind like me just for piling up people and taking some pictures, this is no more absurd than everything else that happened out there, the killings and the fear and the moustachios castigating themselves. And now the papers and the politicians and all these united moralists, these rabble-rousing imbeciles. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. Come on, if you met these piled-up guys in a dark corner they’d cut your throat, so what the fuck. And it was your fault. You are their God as well, so go and tell them that you can’t just put some bombs around your waist to live out your suppressed sexuality with so and so many virgins afterwards. No. If the world had always worked like this you would have had tabula rasa before long. I mean back in the days people were struck dead by your lightning just for touching a fucking chest of yours, I remember we talked about that in Sunday school, and now you let all this shit happen, Alice is dead and Marlon and Fraser and all the others, and if I had crossed that fucking crossing in Baghdad some minutes earlier I’d be on the list now too. Instead I’m sitting in this shithouse of a church, these hypocritical bricks, pretending to be older than they are, the colourful stained glass to camouflage the paleness of your existence. So please don’t act as if you were able to change anything any longer, I think we can come to terms with each other, just let me mow the lawn and walk the dog and I will carry the Jesus piece around my neck and be a respectable citizen and live up to the expectations of a world which is no longer yours. Amen.
dani darko

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: ----- Radadamdamdam ---- Reply with quote

----- Radadamdamdam ----

Sitting here alone in silence on a Tuesday afternoon gives me an exquisite feeling of power and well-being...(somewhat). Not being surrounded by the praying masses. I can’t say that I love Jesus. What about the people who believe? Well, they shouldn’t dare to judge my decision anyway. Jesus once said: “Judge not, lest ye be judged!”
I am quite free from any extreme religious affinity. Jesus lived. Sure he did. But how?
What about GoD? Good or God? Sometimes I have the feeling to be a victim of his ignorant LiGHT.
Funny thought: I am a RELiGiOuS atheist.
----- WOOSH -----
Haha, everyday in every way I am getting better and better. This is the right frame of mind. Anyway…What is this RED BuLL can doing on the clipboard? Somebody must have forgotten it here.
Is this blasphemous if I think of this commercial slogan RED BULL bestows WinGS upon You? I should try…gulp some of this shit and fly away…FLY away like a Fallen Angel.
----------------------------- QUITE QUIET here -------------------------------------------
A peachy scent is dancing in my nostrils. Or actually it is a mix of this artificial energy drink scent and old sweat. Yummie. I am so tired of everything…and I end up in a cathedral.
----- Woosh ----
GOD: I think you’re confiscating. Nevertheless: Why not save this bleeding heart of mine?
The shimmering light through the glasses of the windows is “WoW”…like a golden touch.
GOD: shake the world by the throat….DO it. NoW!!!
That would be utterly, ridiculously brilliant!!!

----- WOOSH -----

Maybe the anonymous masses in the churches are no faithful followers of Jesus, but only some demons remaining silent for the sake of it. Demons amidst demons. Masters of sin. Trying to detract my fraudulent heart.

----- WOOSH -----

I wish I would be able to pray. How does it work?
There are only those freaky thoughts rushing through my mind. Uncontrollably and hysterically. Noel Gallagher is better in expressing what I feel. His lyrics go like this:

“Strangle my hope and make me pray to a God I’ve never seen but who I betray / To the people who live the afterlife / and the place I’ll never be ‘til I’m crucified”

----- WOOSH -----

StoP thinking SuCH rubbish, Lelaina. Somebody might read your thoughts. And then? Ah, nobody will care. I don’t care!
Shalom.
Lexa

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the show Reply with quote

Welcome to the show!

Come right in! To the Church of Light! Come right in!
The show will start in half an hour.
Feel free to sit wherever you like, no seats are taken so far.
The show master is still preparing himself and puts on his costume. He is in a wonderful mood today!
This will be an extraordinary happening!
Gather around in the Church of Light and hear the tales of its outstanding creatures made by a God.
Everyone around the world has heard of his miracles, his message. Let the message reach you today!
Your life will be different after this experience!
It will enlighten your every day, heal your sorrows and give a solution to any of your problems!
Nothing will seem complicated or devastating to you after this service!
This is your once in a lifetime chance to find your inner peace!
Pray to the Lord and any sin of yours will be forgotten!
Only in the Church of Light you find your way to Salvation, nowhere else you will be offered this possibility!
Let the beautiful building of the Church of Light with its soul cleaning, bright and angelic windows illuminate your soul!
The incense will cleanse your every pore and you are ready to face evil from now on!
The Church of Light - and you will be a winner!
Come right in!
nikuadusk

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Gotta blame somebody... Reply with quote

I’m not a religious person, ya know? Not at all. I’m not the type to hang around in churches. Oh, what I’m doing here then? Good question. I don’t know myself. Was just the first place that came to my mind. Of course, I could’ve gone into a bar instead. But I’d have to talk to people then. And I don’t feel like talking today. No, THIS is different. I’m thinking not talking. Yes, there is a huge difference between talking and thinking. Well, I guessed that t doesn’t matter to YOU. Does anything at all matter to you? No, really. I’m serious about this. See, people usually say that you are indifferent. Ya know, I could like bring up all their old arguments. About all that suffering in the world. And stuff like that. People dying, children dying. No, I don’t want you to justify your decisions. It’d be simply reassuring to know that things in this world are going down the drain according to a plan. Your plan, if you want to stress that point. Your point. Ah, no…I don’t care about a heavenly reward for my suffering on Earth. I shall be content if I am to blame someone for it while I’m still alive. So…I’ll just blame you. Wait a second… you can’t tell me now that I’m responsible for my own life! A few sentences back, you admitted to everything following your plan. No, I won’t let you back out of this. Now, you’ll have to answer. Oh come on… you are supposed to know the answer to all metaphysical questions! Because you started the whole thing off, didn’t you? Ah… there you go… finally an honest answer. So you didn’t. Who did then? Excuse me? YOU don’t know? But what’s your job then anyway? Really? That’s all there is to your job? You can’t honestly just hang around watching people all day?! Okay… not all day… all aeons. Don’t you get bored? So that’s about all those little weird, accidental incidents… is that what you are trying to tell me? You got bored and for a little distraction and your very own amusement you created humanity? Nooo, of course… it was a serious experiment. So what did you learn? Well, could’ve told you that before. So you just meddle in other people’s affairs? Why again did we need you? Oh, sorry, that was a metaphysical question. You don’t answer these. No, I’m not thinking of you as an information desk. Not me. Never. C’mon, I’ve been showing as much respect as I could muster. No, I’m not being smart-mouthed. You are trying to turn my attention from these points… That’s not how it’s working! You’ll have to stick to your promise… after all, it was you who started talking to me! Aren’t you supposed to accompany me through each and every step of my life… protecting me and all that? Thank you, just keep calling my life too boring and insignificant…makes me feel so much better about it. Now, don’t you ask what you can do to make me feel better! It’s too late now. But… wait… what about answering my questions? That would do as amends… for the start. What’s that supposed to be now? You’ll present me the answer and I’ll have to find out which question it fits? Oh no, I’m not playing along… Hey! Wait! Come back! What am I supposed to do with this answer? You can’t be serious!! Hey, come back here and answer me!! I can’t believe it… says 42 is the answer and then leaves! Punkass.

by Stephanie
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the hell did I come here, of all places? I don’t know.

I wonder if the other people in the pews in front of me are praying, and how they do it. Do they talk to God the same as to a friend, like: “Dear God, you have no idea what happened to me last night…”? Not very likely, he knows everything. So do they ask him for help or forgiveness, and does he answer? I don’t know. Admittedly, I lack the imagination to address him myself. If he really knows everything, then he knows what I’ve done and he knows why and he knows that I’m sorry, though not really. Sinning was so easy, no resistance to be fought and no persuasion necessary. And no one will ever find out, only he who knows everything. But does that mean I have to apologise to him? I don’t think so and I wouldn’t know how to do it. So what made me enter this place on my way to my beloved and betrayed home? I don’t know. It’s too bright for my sore eyes and too silent for my noisy thoughts.

Now I know: I don’t need redemption, I need a drink.
Clarion

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: I'll Be Seeing You Reply with quote

I'll Be Seeing You

I can see you. They tell me I'm blind but that's children's talk. I can always see you, in your work clothes mostly, the thick shirt rolled up at the sleeves, just wearing socks for now because your shoes are dirty and you left them outside the night before. Remember? Sometimes you forgot to put them under the porch and when it rained during the night they'd be all wet inside. I used to laugh at you and you were grumpy for a while but then I'd get you the old pair out of the cellar that used to belong to Dad.

First time I gave them to you, you got this funny look on your face, this "Jesus, I'm not wearing a dead man's boots!"- look and I had to smile because if you'd ever met my father you wouldn't have had strange ideas like that. "Me lad", he would have said and blown some smoke to the side of your face, "me lad, don't be a turd".

Sometimes, when I see you, you're wearing a suit, a posh black one and shiny shoes and you look uncomfortable with your sleeves rolled down. There's only two times I ever saw you in a suit. I think about them quite a lot, you know? You seemed happy enough both times, both times in this church here. We end where we started from, right? It was enough for you. Will soon be enough for me too, I think. I'd like to see you the way you are now. I often wonder, you see, what you look like. I hope you won't be too shocked. I'm an old woman now. But you'll see, soon enough.
chrisqui

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seattle 15

I work all day and get half-drunk at night.
The fear leaving – nevermore - my side. Cease-
Less questioning of right and life and end.
The night no more than day i spent
To pray to God to be absolved,
Of oh such bitter longing in the heart.
What sour result – of life less lived –
That tears the human soul apart.

Pardon me. Mercy! Rest!

Oh, laze – you fearful heart – in misery;
What you once felt let nightmare dream detest.
A single hour above the mountains' tower
Those climbing pillars unaware.
We lived in hostile harmony,
In ways we lived we could not bear;
Now, all my days are agony.

To find forgiveness in thy arms,
Oh please, embrace me, Lord!
A self so full of heartfelt grief,
A self so much abhorred.

Last edited by chrisqui on Sat May 20, 2006 8:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Miriam Kuroszczyk

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

February 21

Poor, ugly, fat –
3 words,
1 truth

Damn real
Not only in the
Deep reds

But
In me
When I
See people
Who should be me

Something
Terribly
Went wrong
Some time
Ago

It is natural
That a
Straw of grass
Cannot
Beat
A rose

No miracles
Expected
azdkv0b@search.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: free ringtones<a href='http://www.ringtones-dir.com' Reply with quote

<a href='http://www.yahoo.com'></a> http://www.ringtones-dir.com/download/ <a href='http://www.ringtones-dir.com'>download ringtones</a>. <a href="http://www.ringtones-dir.com ">nokia ringtones</a>: ringtones site free, ringtones site, Free nokia ringtones here. http://www.ringtones-dir.com/free/ [link=http://www.ringtones-dir.com]ring tones[/link] From site .
vwi103r@search.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: ringtones free<a href='http://www.ringtones-dir.com' Reply with quote

http://www.ringtones-dir.com/get/ ringtones site free. ringtones download: ringtones site free, ringtones site, Free nokia ringtones here. samsung ringtones From website .
qqc5uwe@dmoz.org

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: ringtones free<a href='http://www.ringtones-dir.com' Reply with quote

http://www.ringtones-dir.com/get/ ringtones site free. ringtones site free, ringtones site, Free nokia ringtones here. From website .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: <a href='From website .' Reply with quote

ringtones free
jeo5tdw@gmail.com

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: funny ringtones<a href='http://www.special-ringtones.net' Reply with quote

http://www.special-ringtones.net/mp3/ ringtones site free. qwest ringtones: Download ringtones FREE, Best free samsung ringtones, Cingular ringtones and more. nextel ringtones from website .
vafexy0@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: funny ringtones<a href='http://www.special-ringtones.net' Reply with quote

http://www.special-ringtones.net/mp3/ ringtones site free. Download ringtones FREE, Best free samsung ringtones, Cingular ringtones and more. from website .
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    wikliba.net Forum Index -> Rooms 4 and 5 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 195, 196, 197  Next
Page 1 of 197

Jump to: